Lovely job for an experienced, professional, career Nanny for sole charge care of adorable 11 month old girl. Very nice, devoted young parents (successful working professionals), who adore their child and delight in hands-on parenting when they are at home. The family and home are warm and welcoming and the little girl is a very happy, sociable child, and in a good day/sleep/feed routine.
All usual childcare duties including taking to swimming and other classes, as well as cooking for the child. The little girl enjoys an unusually wide variety of foods and tastes and the parents would like to keep this maintained. Work focus is on the child, no or very light nursery duties e.g. tidying. There is a part-time Housekeeper employed.
The Nanny should be confident and happy to guide the parents. They are very keen to do the right thing for their child and to be guided and taught. They will seek your guidance and utilise your knowledge and expertise. Their apartment is a 5 minute walk from High St Ken tube station.
- A good number of years of professional private nanny experience
- Happy to guide the parents – they are very keen to learn and do everything right
- Active, fun, kind, warm and cheerful personality
- Good knowledge of child development and milestones
- Happy to cook a wide variety of healthy meals for the child
- Excellent checkable references, Paediatric First Aid, DBS
Hours Mon-Fri, 7.30-7pm, will also consider 11 hrs/day for the right candidate
Salary DOE, but up to £1,000 npw (approx £74,520) for highly experienced candidates.