Nanny sought by a good UHNW British Family in Hampstead to work M-F, 1.30pm to 8.30 pm. Fully staffed home, including a morning and a Weekend Nanny, housekeeping team, House Manager etc. The role is shared charge with Mum (who is very hands-on) caring for 4 children – B7 yrs, Twins 10 yrs and G 11 yrs.
We are looking for candidates with previous Nanny experience who are happy to work in a shared charge role. You will be friendly, fun, energetic, flexible and happy to muck in as needed. Pet friendly a must as the family have a dog, cat and rabbit.
- Daily care of the children alongside Mum
- School run (walking distance from home)
- Take to after-school clubs/activities
- Assist with homework
- Accompany children to play dates and parties
- Assist with organising birthday parties
- Entertaining and engaging with the children
- Wardrobe management
- Children’s dinner
- Bath and bedtime
- On occasion run errands if required.
Family travel all school holidays EU and 2nd home in Caribbean. Happy to travel on some trips if requested, but not essential. A bonus if you drive, but again not essential.
- Start ASAP
- Hrs: Mon to Fri, 1.30pm – 8.30 pm
- Very occasional babysitting, paid as overtime
- Salary: £40,000