Super family are looking to hire 2 Nannies to care for their 1 year old daughter. The family have several homes throughout the USA (from East to West coasts) and move regularly between them, so willingness to travel both domestically and overseas, sometimes at short notice is essential.
This is a mix of sole and shared charge (Mum is hands-on) and it is a role for someone who enjoys travel, change and where no 2 days are the same. You will need to have a flexible approach to work, location and duties, but will be well-rewarded for it. All nursery duties, including cooking healthy, nutritious meals for the child. A good team player with a warm, nurturing, playful personality, able to engage and stimulate the little girl. Must be dog friendly as the family have 2 dogs.
- Good previous nanny experience
- Legal to work in the USA
- Female Nannies only due to family requirements
- Knowledge of child development preferred
- Discrete and trustworthy team player
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Healthy, fit and energetic
- COVID vaccinated
Candidates must have excellent checkable references and a police/background check or willing to undertake one.
- Start ASAP
- Excellent salary and package, including medical, dental, vision insurance, non-contributory pension contributions to 401K
- Accommodation, all travel and meals provided
- 2 weeks holiday and 6 days PTO (paid time off/sick pay)